By any chance if you are writing code in jQuery using keypress() event handler and everything is working good except the "backspace" button, in that case use the keyup() event handler as backspace do not work with keypress() event handler.
Tuesday, 1 August 2017
Load disqus comments
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- Remove blank lines in Sublime Text 3
- Redirect to Checkout / custom page on Add to Cart button click – WooCommerce
- Disable Archive feature of custom post type: WordPress
- Add numbering pagination in Divi theme for blog posts?
- Add URL redirection or 301 Redirect through .htaccess file
- How to get the Average rating in WooCommmerce shop page?
- Disable plugin updates in WordPress with hook
- Hide Meta Tags in Divi Theme for blog posts